Article source: Aamer architects
Magnificent views towards the city from atop Siglap Hill inspired the design. Master and family room are placed on the third level having the best views. Living and Dining on the second level, connected with external verandahs / terraces that flow upwards and fold into the roof form with deep overhangs for sufficient shade and channeling the breeze through the whole house.
- Architect: Aamer Taher – Aamer architects
- Name of Project: Ninety7 @ Siglap
- Location: Siglap Road, Singapore
- Completed: 2010
- Land / Built-up area: 891 m2 / 767 m2
- Photographer: Patrick Bingham – Hall