Posts Tagged ‘Spain’
Tuesday, September 29th, 2015
Article source: JAIME SALVÁ, Arquitectura & Interiorismo
An integral refurbishment of an existing villa at Puerto de Andratx, Mallorca. Spain, designed by the team JAIME SALVÁ, Architecture & Interior Design.
Located only 3 minutes away from the harbour side and enjoys some of the best views ever. On the east side you have a full view of the harbour with its beautiful lights at nighttime and on the west side fabulous open sea views. On clear days you can even see Ibiza on the horizon.
Image Courtesy © JAIME SALVÁ, Arquitectura & Interiorismo
- Architects: JAIME SALVÁ, Arquitectura & Interiorismo
- Project: Reform in Cala Moragues
- Location: Andratx, Spain
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup
- Solar Surface : 754 m2
- Built area: 325 m2.
- Project: 2014
- Final Work: 2015
Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
Article source: ETSAV-UPC Team
RESSÒ project was designed by 50 students of the Architecture School of el Vallès (ETSAV-UPC) for the international collegiate competition Solar Decathlon Europe 2014 that took place the summer of 2014 in Versailles.
Image Courtesy © Andrés Flajszer
- Architects: ETSAV-UPC Team
- Project: RESSÒ
- Location: Sant Muç,Rubí, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Andrés Flajszer
- Authors: Aitziber Pagola | Albert Noya | Ana Badia | Arnau Garcia | Bernat Pedro | Carmen Bodelón | Clara Grenzner | Edu Gascón | Elisabet Farré | Elisenda Planell | Guillem Ramon | Ignasi Casas | Itzel Monclús | Ivan Roguera | Joan Lluc Piña | Laura Molina | Mar Planas | Maria Antonia Rigo | Marta Ferrer | Marta Navarro | Martí Obiols | Meri Mensa | Miguel Hernández | Oriol Bort | Oriol Garrido | Pablo Palomar | Quim Escoda | Roger Maranges | Sandra Prat | Santi Julià | Sara Ferran | Sergi Estruch | Sergi Illa | Toni Quirante | Víctor Nadales | Xavi Callejas
- Structure calculist: Xavi Gimferrer
- Faculty advisors: Albert Cuchí | Amadeu Santacana | Coque Claret | Dani Calatayud | Enric Corbat | Oriol Muntané | Roger Tudó | Víctor Seguí
- Surface: 144+40m2 (more…)
Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
Article source: Grupo Aranea
The project for the Rafal High School was addressed in 2007 as a frontal rejection of the speculative urban sprawl that has been responsible for the rapid disappearance of the fertile agricultural land in the area of Vega Baja, transforming it into a landscape dotted with series of cloned houses totally foreign to this place.
Image Courtesy © Grupo Aranea
- Architects: Grupo Aranea
- Project: RAFAL SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Location: Rafal, Alicante, Spain
Thursday, September 10th, 2015
Article source: SUSANNA COTS INTERIOR DESIGN
Talk of simplicity when we have to refer to mind is one of the most difficult challenges faced by humanity. The mind and feelings are part of this design, as well as the profession that develops within its walls. The design concept of this office works on the feeling of embrace, protection and wrapping.
Image Courtesy © SUSANNA COTS INTERIOR DESIGN
Wednesday, September 9th, 2015
Article source: ACXT Architect
The Civic Center is a building that combines sporting, cultural and administrative uses to service the neighborhood Salburua in Vitoria.
The project conceives the civic center as a gathering of people to carry out various social, cultural, recreational or sports activities.
Image Courtesy © Aitor Ortiz
- Architects: ACXT Architect
- Project: Centro Cívico Salburua
- Location: Barrio de Salburua,Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
- Photography: Aitor Ortiz
- Project director: Juan Luis Geijo (Proyecto/ Project); Juan Dávila (Obra / works)
- Project Architect: Gonzalo Carro
- Other architects: Maria Robredo, Oscar Ferreira, Javier Manjón, Aintzane Gastelu-Iturri, Daniela Bustamante, Beatriz Pagoaga, Aitziber Olarte
- Project Management: Juan Luís Geijo; Juan Dávila, Juan Dávila
- Environmental Engineering: Camino López, Federíco Reguero
- CAD: Itziar Ramírez, Arrate López de Maturana, Gorka Arceniaga, Marta García (more…)
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Article source: CaSA + Margherita Serboli
The property occupies an art nouveau building of the Eixample district of Barcelona and was fully renovated by CaSA and Margherita Serboli to become the holiday apartment for an Italian family. The original layout wasted considerable space and was poorly orientated. Its longitudinal distribution, forced by the transversal bearing walls, resulted in many densely separated small spaces, spared along a long corridor that isolated the two ends of the apartment.
Image Courtesy © Roberto Ruiz
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Article source: Pepe Gascón & Víctor Sala Bori
The main idea of this bar concept is that the customer can enjoy a gastronomic experience where drinking, eating and sharing are interlaced: a place where you really do not share a single table, but share most tables and bars, fostering socialization related to food and drink.
Image Courtesy © José Hevia
- Architects: Pepe Gascón & Víctor Sala Bori
- Project: TAPAS BAR 4 LATAS
- Location: Carrer Londres, 99 Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: José Hevia
- Client: Vermuteca, SL
- Contractor: Constructora Montnegre, S.L. Barcelona, España
- Project direction: Pepe Gascón (architect)
- Project area: 83, 60 m2
- Project year: 2014
- Completion date: 2014
- Cost: 60.900, 00 €
Friday, August 28th, 2015
Article source: ÁBATON Architectura
Located in a privileged environment in the province of Cáceres, the goal was to transform an abandoned stable into a family home by completely renovating it in a way that would be consistent and respectful with the environment. At the end, the Studio decided that building from scratch was the best option as the stable was in a terrible shape.
Image Courtesy © Belen Imaz
- Architects: ÁBATON Architectura
- Project: ESTATE IN Extremadura
- Location: Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain
- Photography: ABATON Architecture and Belen Imaz
- Software used: microstation
- Building Area: 332 sq. mt.
- Gross external area: 5 hectare
- Architecture project and building: ÁBATO
- Interior Design Project: ÁBATON and BATAVIA
- Status: Built
- Date of Completion: 2010
- Materials: Recycled Stone, concrete, limestone floors, steel, oak.
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: RUE space (RUE Architects)
The lot is located between party walls with dimensions 6 meters wide by 25 meters long. The new construction keeps the sequence house-yard-barn, as usual in the old town.
Image Courtesy © Aitor Estévez
- Architects: RUE space (RUE Architects)
- Project: Casa #20
- Location: Cintruénigo, Spain
- Photography: Aitor Estévez
- Budget Architect: Pedro Legarreta
- Collaborator: Laura Montero
- Structure Calculation: GB Ingeniería
- Installations Design: L’Sol
- Floor Area: 290 square meters
- Construction: 2011-2014
Sunday, July 26th, 2015
Article source: COLL‐BARREU ARQUITECTOS
San Sebastian is a lively city. It is the city of fusions. Its landscape is at the same time stony and marine, and its light is the white light of the haze and the bright light of Southern Europe. The Comb of the Winds by Chillida and the beautiful classical composure of the city express equally ambivalence.
Image Courtesy © Aleix Bagué
- Architects: COLL‐BARREU ARQUITECTOS (Juan Coll-Barreu, Daniel Gutiérrez Zarza)
- Project: SEPE offices
- Location: San Sebastián, Spain
- Photography:Aleix Bagué
- Client: Ministerio de Empleo y Seguridad Social Ministry of Employment and Social Mathers
- Collaborators: Cesar Peña, Asier Zarrazkin
- Area: 2.284,78 m2
- Budget: 1.836.168,25 €
- Date of project: 2010 ‐ 2011
- Construction date: 2011 ‐ 2014