Posts Tagged ‘Spain’
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Article source: Javier Marin Architect
The building is a small Business Centre with a ground floor where a space for community work has a more individualized offices raised floor and a basement room for various activities such as conferences, exhibitions, etc. ..vented through an outside space.
Image Courtesy © Javier Marin Architect
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Article source: Estudi de disseny Agustí Costa
This new space by Catalan architect Agustí Costa in Berga, a hundred kilometers far from Barcelona, is dedicated to the practice of homeopathic therapies by professionals who reinvent the health sector by orienting it towards a more social, natural and holistic principles, close to those of the Slow Philosophy.
Image Courtesy © David Cardelús
- Architects: Estudi de disseny Agustí Costa
- Project: Món Homeocèutic health center in Berga
- Location: Berga, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: David Cardelús
Sunday, May 24th, 2015
Article source: Parolio
Wanda is a new cafe and restaurant championing optimism in the Salamanca district of Madrid. “After the last few “gray” years of economic recession, I wanted to open a place that communicated the opposite: A projection of vitality, joy, color and a positive outlook on life. The problems and baggage must be left out of Wanda…”
Image Courtesy © Parolio
- Architects: Parolio
- Project: WANDA – CAFÉ OPTIMISTA
- Location: Madrid, Spain
Sunday, May 24th, 2015
Article source: Rafael de La-Hoz Arquitectos
The new building hosts the Universidad Popular, the headquarters of the PhotoEspaña International Centre in Alcobendas, as well as a media library and a citizen’s advice service of the City Council.
Image Courtesy © Alfonso Quiroga
- Architects: Rafael de La-Hoz Arquitectos
- Project: Espacio Miguel Delibes
- Location: Avenida de Pablo Iglesias, sector ‘Fuente Lucha’, Alcobendas, Spain
- Photography: Alfonso Quiroga
- Client: Empresa Municipal de la Vivienda de Alcobendas (EMVIALSA)
- Team: RAFAEL DE LA-HOZ Arquitectos
- Project Team: Belén Rivera, Marta Tobías, Silvia Villamor y Saúl Castellanos
- Graphic design: Luis Muñoz, Carlos Ripoll y Daniel Roris (more…)
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Article source: Antonio Raso, César Egea, Luis Gala y Pedro Dugo
From the architect. Location
Plaza of Angustias and Calle Interior de la Alcazaba in Palma del Río (Córdoba). This project is located in the historic center of town. It is the existing step today between the street Rio Seco from the rear of the Parroquia of the Asuncion, up to the Plaza of Angustias, including the land delimited by the enclosure that it is located, protecting the canvas the wall and the Almohad hexagonal tower that housed one of the gateways to the town.
Image Courtesy © Javier Orive
- Architects: Antonio Raso, César Egea, Luis Gala y Pedro Dugo
- Project: Almohade Wall Refurbishment
- Location: 14700 Palma del Río, Córdoba, Spain
- Photography: Javier Orive
- Developers: Ayuntamiento de Palma del Río (Córdoba), FEDER
- Surveyors: José Luis Asencio, Almudena Ballesteros y Francisco Pérez
- Year: 2015
Tuesday, May 19th, 2015
Article source: NUA Arquitectures
First prize in the IX Tarragona Architectural Exhibition, 2015 – Biennal Alejandro de la Sota.
Located in Campclar neighbourhood, the new centre for food distribution was designed and built in only three months on very low economic resources, with 120 volunteers completing the build on the final morning.
Image Courtesy © Pixelmoreno
- Architects: NUA Arquitectures
- Project: Sda
- Location: Tarragona, Spain
- Photography: Pixelmoreno
- Software used: Autocad
- Team: Maria Rius, Arnau Tiñena, Ferran Tiñena. (NUA Arquitectures)
- Constructor: Construccions JMC.
- Surface: 82,50m²
- Year: 2014.
Sunday, May 17th, 2015
Article source: Lluis Corbella Architecture&Design
Two couple friends entrusted us the design of their homes after we win a private a competition, restricted to four architecture teams, in 2009.
The idea was simple: build two homes on a site between two buildings who had been acquired in the district of Sants, in Barcelona, and that had been object of previous projects already outdated due to the economic crisis.
Image Courtesy © Eva Cotman, Marion Detuncq
- Architects: Lluis Corbella Architecture&Design
- Project: Finlandia Housing building
- Location: Sants District. Barcelona
- Photography: Eva Cotman, Marion Detuncq
- Year: 2009/2013
- Collaborators: Eva Cotman, Marion Detuncq, Wilson Melo
- Engineering: Nolac structural consultants
- Main Contractors: Dorseran sl
- Sustainable engineering: Sud Energies Renovables sl.
Wednesday, May 13th, 2015
Article source: MOZAS + AGUIRRE ARQUITECTOS
The proposed solution avoids contaminated own decision-making solutions has been carried out and some of the following points:
1 Null condition Park
2 Lack of access to crosses between the station and existing roads
3 Maintenance of existing vehicle parking
4 Enhancing intermodal
5 green roof on the first floor for public use
6 Possibility of future expansion
Image Courtesy © MOZAS + AGUIRRE ARQUITECTOS
- Architects: MOZAS + AGUIRRE ARQUITECTOS
- Project: INTERMODAL BUS STATION CITY OF VITORIA
- Location: Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
- Client: Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council
- Structural engineering: INEK
- Engineering: AMAIBA
Wednesday, May 13th, 2015
Article source: A-cero, Joaquin Torres & Rafael Llamazares architects
A-cero finish a new architecture housing project on the Mediterranean coast of Spain.
This house has been designed the distinctive style of the studio managed by Joaquín Torres and Rafael Llamazares architects, according to the design the evolution recent years with more sinuous and organic lines, this single-family house project is located in an exclusive residential area of the Spanish coast.
Image Courtesy © Marcos Domingo
- Architects: A-cero, Joaquin Torres & Rafael Llamazares architects
- Project: Weave House
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Marcos Domingo
Saturday, May 9th, 2015
Article source: Egue y Seta
If dreaming is like traveling, why do we have to come back home at dusk? With their latest promotional space for 2015´s edition of Casa Décor, Kazuo Suite, the Spanish interior architecture studio Egue y Seta want to give us the chance to keep on traveling after sleep, to offer the opportunity of going to bed in the middle of garden blossoming under dark inked oriental strokes, and a place to commence each and every day amidst vegetal reflections of a somehow “Shinto” calling. This is a space that poses a fluid, cyclic and infinite circulation path, around premises that host our most private moments; a room where intimacy is shared with nature, where the outdoors invades the very heart of the built environment and a realm where light travels unceasingly through transparencies and mirrors up until the moment, when we decide to, once again, close our eyes for the night.
Image Courtesy © NACHO
- Architects: Egue y Seta
- Project: Casa Decor 2015 – KAZUO Suite
- Location: Calle de la Palma, nº 10, Madrid, Spain
- Photography: VICUGO FOTO, NACHO
- Designers: Daniel Pérez + Felipe Araujo
- Collaborators: Szymon Keller, Gaia Trotta, Aina Sellés, Mafe Guerra y Covadonga Díaz
- Client: Casa Decor
- Area: 75,70m2
- Completed date: 2015