Posts Tagged ‘Spain’
Friday, February 13th, 2015
Article source: JC Bonham
We where asked to conceive a building that contained a public civic center as well as emergency residences.
The facility is located in the midpoint between a school area and a public service zone. The building attempts to occupy the maximum surface possible in order to create a inner public square, since the surrounding neighborhoods are lacking of one.
Image Courtesy © 4RGO
- Architects: JC Bonham
- Project: Civic Center in Ciutat Meridiana, Barcelona
- Location: Ciutat Meridiana, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: 4RGO
Friday, February 13th, 2015
Article source: MUKA ARQUITECTURA
On an urban context, in the center of a row-house type block, we were commissioned to build a single house. The plot is located in the southern area of Ciudad Real, in the last growth ring of the city that has not been developed due to the economic crisis of recent years. Our proposal is the first one to emerge in this area from an urban void without any context. There are not surrounding houses, typological references or architectural legacy that could serve at some point as an architectural tool in the design of the house.
Image Courtesy © Javier Callejas
- Architects: MUKA ARQUITECTURA (Moisés Royo Márquez)
- Project: Fuensanta House
- Location: Ciudad Real, Spain
- Photography: Javier Callejas
- Collaborators: María Bona, Adelina de la Cruz, Martin Jario, Alberto Martin
- Date: November 2o14
- PEM: 460.000,00 €
Friday, February 6th, 2015
Article source: Artigas Arquitectes
Artigas Arquitectes searched of the distinction and singularity of this house, located in Barcelona,that arises from the idea of creating an ideal habitable space in the interior of a pure and light volume, which has a regular shape and is permeable to the excellent natural conditions and location.
Image Courtesy © Lluís Sans
- Architects: Artigas Arquitectes
- Project: P House
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Lluís Sans
- Architects Team: Albert Artigas, Ester Fortuny, JuditOnsès, Albert Ortiz
- Interior designer: AgustíSchilt
- Woodwork: Fitói Fills S.A.
- Installations: Sol-i-clima, Vaporettoiluminación S.A.
- Area: 540.0 sqm
- Year: 2011
Wednesday, February 4th, 2015
Article source: ANGEL RICO PAINCERIAS
The building is a part of the technological park of the A Coruña University. This technological park is formed by another six buildings interconnected among them. The plan for the Technological Park established that each building must have two volumes; one of them of four floors and the other of two. These two volumes will be divided by a pedestrian public space that will connect transversely all the buildings of the park.
Image Courtesy © Hector Santos Diez
- Architects: ANGEL RICO PAINCERIAS, MANUEL VAZQUEZ MUIÑO
- Project: CICA
- Location: Coruña, Spain
- Photography: Hector Santos Diez
- Collaborator: Manuel Lopez Lamas (Technical architect), Ingrid Edo Bosch (Collaborator (office), Roberto RegatosGomez ,Collaborator (office), Carolo Losada Soto (Collaborator (external), Alberto Lopez Gomez (Security), Jose Maria Sanchez Rosa (Lighting)
- Size: The total surface of the building is 5.512 m². The surface of the plot of land is 1.688 m².
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015
Article source: Masquespacio
Spanish creative consultancy Masquespacio present their last project Nozomi Sushi Bar. The project realized in Valencia consists in the branding and interior design for the new sushi restaurant from José Miguel Herrera and Nuria Morell, both passionate by the Japanese culture and specialists in authentic traditional sushi.
Image Courtesy © David Rodríguez y Carlos Huecas
- Architects: Masquespacio
- Project: Nozomi Sushi Bar
- Location: Pedro Tercero el Grande 11, 46005 Valencia, España
- Photography: David Rodríguez y Carlos Huecas
- Software used: 3D Max and Autocad
- Client: Nozomi Sushi Bar
- Completion: 19 de diciembre 2014
- Surface: 233 m2
- Creative Director: Ana Milena Hernández Palacios
- Creative junior: Nuria Martínez
- Architect junior: VirgíniaHinarejos
- Graphic junior: Jairo Pérez, Ana Diaz
- Construction: Helix
- Chairs & upholstery: Missana
- Wood: Cerejeira / Roble
- Fabrics chairs: Kvadrat
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015
Article source: MLMR architects
The project is a small marquee designed to improve the pedestrian access to an underground parking, located in the Plaza San Juan Bosco, in Pamplona. Originally, the access was exposed, and consisted of stairs accompanied by old metal railings. The commission, therefore, consisted on covering such stairs; and the execution budget was very small.
Image Courtesy © Víctor Larripa Artieda, Javier Martín Pascual
- Architects: MLMR architects
- Project: Marquee at San Juan Bosco Square
- Location: Plaza San Juan Bosco. Pamplona,Spain
- Photography: Víctor Larripa Artieda, Javier Martín Pascual
- Software used: Autocad and SketchUP
- Architects in charge: Javier Martín, Víctor Larripa, Javier Martínez, Daniel Ruiz de Gordejuela
- Construction company: The architects managed the different guilds in the construction
- Masonry: SCS construcciones
- Metalwork: Metaldeco S.L.
- Glasswork: Cristalería San Francisco.
- Illumination: Biled Iluminación
- Paintwork: Pinturas Galán
- Area m2: 16,65 m2 (Plan projection)
- Date: 2014
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Article source: as-built ARQUITECTURA
“THE ARCHITECT’S CABIN”
In this project we tried to build our “cabin” as a shelter capable of making us feel comfortable while we develop our work as architects. With this project, we tried to renovate a typical ground floor space in a building inside Ferrol’s 18th century’s historical center of. A narrow and elongated plot (5×16 m.), with a few sunlight hours.
Image Courtesy © MONCHO REY
- Architects: as-built ARQUITECTURA
- Project: ARCHITECTURE STUDIO AND COWORKING SPACE OFFICE
- Location: 23 PARDO BAIXO – 15402 FERROL, A CORUÑA, SPAIN
- Photography: MONCHO REY
- Team: INTERIORISMO, INFOGRAFÍA
- PROJECT TEAM: MONCHO REY, architect / PABLO RÍOS, interior architect
- CLIENT: ESPACIO AS-BUILT
- AREA: 82 m2
- YEAR: 2014
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Article source: Arquitectes+Studio Ahedo
The design is carefully inserted into the urban fabric of the Tudelaold quarter.This area is signified by the Jewish, Muslim and Christian footprints. Yet, the surroundings are defined by themassive condition derived from its medieval heritage.The narrow and tortuous streets are characterized by the texturized rendered walls and the wood galleries.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula
- Architects: Lagula Arquitectes+Studio Ahedo
- Project: HOUSE IN TUDELA
- Location: TUDELA, Spain
- Photography: Adrià Goula
- Year (check one): Month: May 2013 – 2014X
Tuesday, January 20th, 2015
Article source: NOEM
From the architect. A bioclimatic and technological house, built in record time with a 100% digital process. A modern and relaxing design, with 3.0 technology to automate the house from a smartphone and achieve maximum energy efficiency. What more could you ask for? The owners of this unique building wanted a digital home respectful of the environment of the Serra which they love. NOEM designed and built this modern passive house for them, and in 10 weeks finished the project.
Image Courtesy © Meritxell Arjalaguer
- Architects: NOEM
- Project: Ecological House 3.0
- Location: Castellón de la Plana, Castellón, Spain
- Photography: Meritxell Arjalaguer
- Software used: Archicad 18
- Civil Engineering: Roberto Vilar Villalba
- Building Services: COM
- Project Area: 96.0 m2
- Project Year: 2014
Tuesday, January 20th, 2015
Article source: Mario Corea, Lluís Moran, Sebastián Guerrico
The new library is located on a large rectangular plot in the center of Girona. Bounded on the north by busy Avenue Emili Grahit, the site is embedded in a dense and compact neighborhood of tall residential blocks. These urban conditions – plus the fact that this is the largest library in the network of public libraries in Catalunya – contributed to the development of a design strategy based on two main considerations.
Image Courtesy © Pepo Segura
- Architects: Mario Corea, Lluís Moran, Sebastián Guerrico
- Project: Carles Rahola State Public Library
- Location: Girona, Spain
- Photography: Pepo Segura
- Year: 2014
- Structural Engineer: David García / BIS Arquitectes
- Mechanical Engineer: Eduard Bou / K2
- Construction: Copcisa
- Collaborators: Lorena Airasca, Cesc Buxo, Isis Campos, Marina Correia, María Soledad Díaz, Laura Guitart, Consuelo Koch, Víctor Moita, André Mota, Alexandra Perez, Alex Puig, Aristides Pujalte, Amanda Soler, Leticia Wouk
- Area: 8.072 m2