Article source: Arhipolis Architects
University Campus programs are implemented in the 70-s residential area on the east part of the town of Split.
Originally master plan is brought defining infrastructural corridors and plots for the new university developments. On the each plot specific program is defined by the masterplan , followed b y architectural competition.
- Architects: Arhipolis Architects
- Project: Students Residence
- Location: Split, Croatia
- Software used: Autocad
- Authors: Neno Kezić, Emil Šverko
- Collaboration: Goran Banic
- Project Team: Nora Roje, Mateo Marinovic, Joseph Katalinić, Srdjan Luksic
- Year: 2012