Article source: DENU & PARADON architecture
Les Haras de Strasbourg is a hotel and restaurant project unlike any other.
Composed of a the four-star hotel and Michelin 3-starred chef Marc Haeberlin’s first brasserie, Les Haras presents an original solution to the question many provincial cities are facing : how to redevelop and harness the potential of their architectural heritage.
- Architects: DENU & PARADON architecture
- Project: Les Haras De Strasbourg
- Location: Strasbourg, France
- Photography: Hélène Hilaire
- Interior and furniture design: Agence Jouin Manku