Article source: IROJE KHM Architects
About 20 years ago, government held “the house expo” in GangNam and constructed this “expo town” of low-rise residences, and every site of this town were designed by selected architects who had been famous in Korea at that time.
The site of “GaOnJai” was one of this monumental town, but the owner of this house who purchased house of this site, has built, newly, after tearing down the old house of this site.
- Architects: IROJE KHM Architects
- Project: GA ON JAI
- Location: Bundang-gu, Sungnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- Photography: Jeong Sik Mun, Sergio pirrone & Jong Oh Kim
- Design team: Kyung Jin-Jung, SeungHee-Song, SuKyung-Jang, JiYeon-Kim, EunJin-Sin,HyeJin-Kim, WooSin-Sim
- Contractor: JEHYO
- Site area: 643.5 ㎡
- Bldg. area: 319.96 ㎡
- Gross floor area: 329.35 ㎡
- Structure: Concrete rahmen
- Exterior finishing: Black zinc plate, white stucco, exposed concrete
- Interior finishing: Lacquer, Wood flooring, perforated steel plate