The inexact quality
House on two levels of medium size built on a hill on a trapezoidal plot in a suburb in the district of Hyōgo, overlooking Ōsaka bay. Wooden structure, whitewashed walls and sloping pitched roof. Sleeping area on the ground floor – three bedrooms with bathroom and entrance hall (genkan) – and living area on the first floor – wc, kitchen, patio, dining area, sitting room and Japanese room (washitsu).
- Architect: Antonino Cardillo architect
- Name of Project: Nomura 24 House
- Location: Takarazuka, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
- Local architect: Yukinori Nagao
- Interior coordinator: Ayumi Taniguchi
- Photos: Antonino Cardillo