Posts Tagged ‘Taoyuan’
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
Article source: HC SPACE DESIGN / H.C. TAI ARCHITECT INC.
Concept: This is a one year’s house from the land to build the case, the original structure of the house owners can not be knocked out, so we use the way to build a large transformation to carry out.
We first review the legal rate of cover and volume rate, re-apply for a building license, and carefully examine the housing and structure, re-configure and enhance the structure, all the compartments and facade, and build new 2 floors, modern simplicity Lines in the style, to carry out this case.
Image Courtesy © HC SPACE DESIGN / H.C. TAI ARCHITECT INC.
Saturday, April 16th, 2016
Article source: Che Fu Chang Architects
Steel making is a sophisticated process. Extruding, rolling, extending—the dynamic flow gives birth to the basic element of modern building structure, the steel bar. A primary goal of our project was to capture the suddenness of the motion, a moment that sustains pressure, force, and heat. The complexity is reflected in the building’s multifaceted function, encompassing areas for administration and accommodation as well as a canteen, auditorium, and gallery. Moreover, a narratively arranged visitors’ route is integrated into the building’s circulation system. These features also shape the buildings and connecting bridge.
Image Courtesy © CHE FU CHANG ARCHITECTS
- Architects: Che Fu Chang Architects
- Project: Administration Building of Tung Ho Steel Enterprise Corp
- Location: Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Client: Tung Ho Steel Enterprise Corp., Taiwan
- Project Team: Yi He Hong, Heng Song Tong, Rosalind Wang, Pei Chen Yang, Chung Yin Wang, Ru Ting Zheng, Ren Yu Fang, Fu Yang Luo
- Landscape Architect: The Environmental Arts Design Company
- Structural Engineer: Supertech Consultants International
- M&E Consultant: Ementech Electrical Engineering Consultant Co. Ltd
- Size: 323256.59 ft2
- Design: 2010
- Completion: 2012
Thursday, November 12th, 2015
Article source: UNStudio
UNStudio’s design for Terminal 3 of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport was awarded 2nd prize amongst the shortlisted competitors Rogers Stirk Harbour and Fosters + Partners. Terminal 3 at Taoyuan airport is planned to accommodate 45 million passengers a year. UNStudio’s design challenges the accepted utilitarian approach to airport design in an effort to propose a new global standard for an efficient, sustainable, flexible and innovative terminal model.
Image Courtesy © UNStudio
- Architects: UNStudio
- Project: Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 3
- Location: Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Client: Taoyuan Airport Taiwan
- Competition Phase 1: August 2015
- Competition Phase 2: October 2015
- Building Area:
- Terminal 3: 393, 948 m2
- MFB: 163, 943 m2
- Parking: 156,510 m2
- Programme: Airport Terminal, MFB Multifunction Buildings (Office, Hotel, Retail, Cultural), GTC (Parking, Visitor’s Center)
- Status: Competition Phase 1 + 2
- Structure and Façade Consultant: Knippers Helbig
- Landscape: Loos van Vliet (more…)