Article source: Cristina Argos Moras
The building is located into a new urban fabric of the city of Teruel and houses the construction of 44 Social Housing, 44 store rooms, 65 parking spaces and commercial premises.
The internal organization of the different spaces responds to the relationship of the building with the environment in different orientations, closing north and opening to the environment in south orientations.
- Architects: Cristina Argos Moras
- Project: 44 Social Housing Units
- Location: Teruel, Spain
- Photography: Jesús Granada
- YEAR: 2012
- PROMOTER: Urbanización Moravella S.L
- COLLABORATORS: Miguel Herranz y Paul Cornu | Technical Architects, ATECO S.L | Structures, URBIC S.L | Installations
- CONSTRUCTOR: Urbanización Moravella S.L (RM Construcción)
- AREA: 8.780sqm
- OTHERS: FIRST PRIZE. Contest of Preliminary designs. Alienation Parcela P20 Polígono Residencial Sur.