Article source: HYLA Architects
In most typical residential developments the living spaces face central communal areas. This blurs the distinction between private and public spaces and results in a loss of privacy for the residents. In this design, we have sought to properly define the public and private spaces and make a clear separation between them.
- Architects: HYLA Architects
- Project: Toh Crescent
- Location: Toh Crescent, Singapore
- Photography: Derek Swalwell
- Project Team:
- Principal: Han Loke Kwang
- Architectural Assistants: Watinee Roajduang, Nicholas Gomes, Eunike
- Type: Cluster housing development of 10 semi-detached units with swimming pool and basement parking.
- Structural Engineer: SB Ng & Associates C E
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: Richard Lok M&E Consultants
- Quantity Surveyor: 1MH Associates
- Landscape: Nyee Phoe Flower Garden Pte Ltd
- Status: Completed