Article source: Cândido Chuva Gomes, Arquitectos
COMPLEXO CULTURAL DA LEVADA DE TOMAR – REHABILITATION
The previous museological studies are the anchor of the proposition, intended not to destroy the image and ambience of the whole complex. The intervention area, which sets between the old city tissue and the river Nabão, consists of the rehabilitation of former industries, transforming them in a museum complex.
- Architect: Cândido Chuva Gomes, Arquitectos
- Name of Project: Complexo Cultural da Levada de Tomar
- Location: Tomar, Portugal
- Client: Tomar Polis – Câmara Municipal de Tomar
- Time Line: 2004 – (under construction)
- Building Contractor: José Coutinho, S.A.
- Photography: CCG Arquitectos, Lda.
- Software used: AutoCAD