Article source: Ghenos Communication
The Visual porcelain stoneware collection as the protagonist Ceramiche Refin, a company specialising in porcelain stoneware tiles, played a key role in the project to restore Wiltshire County Hall, the administrative headquarters of Wiltshire Council, in the city of Trowbridge, England.
- Project: Wilthshire County Hall
- Location: Trowbridge, England
- Architect’s studio: Stride Treglown
- Materials: Refin porcelain stoneware tiles, Visual collection, 60x60cm S
- Supplier: Domus Tiles, the leading supplier of ceramic tiles and marble in the UK
- Year: 2012 (more…)