Article source: Studio FH Architects Ltd.
St. Bernard’s Secondary School’s new Multipurpose Hall is a combined assembly and dining hall providing room for 650 students. On a footprint of 680m² it accommodates a covered external auditorium including a simple stage and a school kitchen with associated servery, dish collection, stores and manager’s office.
- Architects: Studio FH Architects Ltd.
- Project: Multipurpose Hall at St. Bernard’s Secondary School
- Location: Mannya, Uganda
- Photography: Will Boase Photography
- Structural Engineer: MBW Consulting
- M&E Engineer: BES Consult
- Quantity Surveyor: Dudley Kasibante and Partners
- Contractor: Trust Builders
- Cost: $367,000 (excl. VAT)
- Area: 680m²
- Project year: 2016