Article source: Veszprémi Építész Műhely
Úrkút is a small village in Hungary, situated in Bakony Hills, one of the most beautiful places in the country. The cemetery of Úrkút takes place on a hill-side facing southeast and the new feretory is at the highest point of this cemetery. There are two beautiful and high pine trees near to the fence of the cemetery and they make one architectural composition together with the building.
- Architects: Veszprémi Építész Műhely, Dávid Kovács
- Project: Feretory in Úrkút
- Location: Úrkút, Hungary
- Photography: Dávid Kovács
- Structural engineer: Imre Szabó – Traverz 50 Ltd.
- Client: Parish of Úrkút, Mihály Kovács priest
- Project year: 2014