Article source: Rafi Segal A+U
The Room is a film finishing studio housed within Technicolor facilities in New York City. Servicing films, documentaries and television, the studio includes three separately operated editing suites, a shared reception area and meeting spaces. The design of The Room aimed to create a unique work environment tailored to the specific needs and working habits of its users, while enhancing both the aesthetic experience and the functional -technical performance of the studio.
- Architects: Rafi Segal A+U
- Project: The Room at Technicolor
- Location: New York, US State
- Photography: Kate Joyce
- Client: Benjamin Murray, The Room, Inc.
- Contractor: Re|Structure LLC
- Project Manager: Bill Topazio (PostWorks)
- Glasswork: Bold Glass and Metal Inc.
- Area: 1400SF