Article source: MasFernandez arquitectos
Thinking about a second home, it is inevitable to imagine a place with special features, much more if it is facing the sea. The Elizabeth House, as we call it for a long time in honor of his owner, who is a single 50 years old mother, reflects very well the clarity, simplicity and honesty with which, in our view, should tackle these projects.
- Architects: MasFernandez arquitectos
- Project: Tunquén House
- Location: Valparaiso, Chile
- Photography: Nico Saieh
- Architect: Cristóbal Fernández, Francisca Ruiz, Rodrigo O´ryan
- Structural Engineer: Sergio Trejo Z. – Enrique Varela M.
- Area: Terrain 460 sqm House 120 sqm
- Year: 2012