Article source: Fantuzzi + Rodillo Arquitectos
The project involved the rehabilitation of a former boarding school built in the late nineteenth century, in the area of Cerro Alegre in Valparaíso. In a slope and with access to two pedestrian streets, the building is located above the Dimalow promenade overlooking it with its main facade while releasing a backyard towards the Caracoles passage.
- Architects: Fantuzzi + Rodillo Arquitectos
- Project: El Internado
- Location: Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso, Chile
- Photography: Pablo Blanco and José Benasco
- Team project: Roberto Fantuzzi, Jaime Rodillo, José Tomás Caballero, Mercedes Angulo
- Construction company: FRAC Ltda.
- Manufacturers: Santa Elena Mastering workshop, Perfilam, Sonam, Biotung, Tarkett, Patagonia glass
- Area: 810 m2
- Project Year: 2015