Article source: Carlo Bagliani
This space was a new building in 2005-2007 designed by Carlo Bagliani + Vittorio Caponnetto + ValterScelsi, Sp10 (www.sp10.it) as a garage for cars, and then published in 2011 by Casabella (n.799) as “space for art”.
In 2013 the whole inner space was completely redesigned by Carlo Bagliani (with Stefano Mattioni and Pamela Cassisa, www.carlobagliani.it) in order to settle a new office of architecture.
- Architects: Carlo Bagliani
- Project: Underground Garage
- Location: Via Vassallo, Genova, Italy
- Photography: Anna Positano & Nuvola Ravera
- Project assistant: Stefano Mattioni
- Design Team: Pamela Cassisa
- Furniture design: Antonio Norero
- Surface: 305 mq