Article source: Heri und Salli
The FLEDERHAUS as an open space where the visitors can be find a new home and it can again serve as an oasis of relaxation and a symbol of a vertical public sphere.
- Architects: Heri und Salli
- Project: Flederhaus – Come in and Hang out
- Location: Museumsplatz 1, A-1010 Vienna, Austria
- Realisation: June 2011
- Cooperation with: MQ Vienna, Griffner, Binderholz
- Photography: mischa erben
- Use Materials: It is a wooden module construction which is produced with the griffner company.
- Software used: Drawings AUTOCAD; For the concept renderings the architects built a model with hands and then put them into PHOTOSHOP and worked with it.