Article source: architetto Manuel Tonolini
It is the architectural design and construction supervision of the cover of the grandstand of the football field . The vertical structures ( pillars and rods ) are painted steel , while the roof structures are laminated wood . The roofing is in sandwich panels . The simplicity , low profile and light colors have been chosen to limit the impact of the work on the surrounding valley landscape and determine a good integration context.
- Architects: architetto Manuel Tonolini
- Project: Copertura tribuna
- Location: Vigano San Martino, Italy
- Position: Project arch. preliminary , final and construction management
- Structural engineer: Ing . Omar Lazzari .
- Security: Ing . Omar Lazzari
- Company: Synergy Ltd.
- Works: made between June and August 2014
- Year: 2011-2014 ( execution )