Article source: Tham & Videgård Arkitekter
The client wanted a garden, the actual reason why they decided to move from their duplex apartment in central Stockholm to this country side location at lake Mälaren. Consequently we proposed a house conceived as an integrated vertical addition to the garden, where indoor and outdoor spaces gradually blend and interact.
- Architects: Tham & Videgård Arkitekter
- Project: Garden House
- Location: Viksberg, Sweden
- Area: 180 sqm (240 BTA) + roof terrace and winter garden.
- Chief architects: Bolle Tham and Martin Videgård.
- Team: Fredrik Nilsson, Lukas Thiel, Erik Wåhlström, Johan Björkholm, Dennis Suppers.
- Landscape consultants: C-O-M-B-I-N-E, Anders Mårsén, Eveliina Hafvenstein Säteri