Article source: DRAA
The VPVC office is a project commissioned to solve the demanding layout for a new bureau of lawyers, located in a single 500 sqm story of a translucent curtain-wall building with a single central circulation core in Santiago. Our proposal resulted the winner in a private competition.
The programme requested contemplated allocating 23 individual lawyer’s offices, 4 secretaries, accountants, interns and an area of services.
- Architects: DRAA
- Project: VPVC Office
- Location: Vitacura, Chile
- Photography: Felipe Camus
- Design Team: Nicolas del Rio, Felipe Camus
- Collaborators: Magdalena Besomi
- Constructor: Fyg
- Main Material: Madera lenga, IGNISTERRA
- Área: 500 sqm
- Year: 2014