Article source: Metropolis Communication
The architect Jean-Pierre Lott has just delivered the new media library of Vitrolles. Located in the heart of the district of Les Pins, it symbolizes the renewal of the town center.
Vitrolles, like many cities on the periphery of great metropolises, grew too quickly. A victim of the urbanization of the 1960s, it went from the status of little Provençal village with about a thousand inhabitants, to a bedroom community comprised of soulless apartment buildings.
- Architects: Jean-Pierre Lott
- Project: Vitrolles Media Library
- Location: 1 place de la liberté, avenue des Salyen, 13127 Vitrolles, France
- Photography: Aldo Amoretti
- Client: City of Vitrolles
- Client representative: Icade
- TCE engineering consultant: OTEIS
- HQE engineering consultant: OASIIS