Posts Tagged ‘Vorarlberg’
Sunday, July 16th, 2017
Article source: AllesWirdGut
The landmark silhouette of the new corporate headquarters marks the entrance to the Hohe Brücke business park in Wolfurt, Vorarlberg. Articulated into individual volumes, the complex presents itself, despite its varying building heights and sizes, as a convincing ensemble with a significant presence. With its strong identity and high recognition value, the new building also visually anchors the company at its location in the Rhine valley plain.
Image Courtesy © Hertha Hurnaus
- Architects: AllesWirdGut
- Project: NBD Doppelmayr Headquarters
- Location: Wolfurt, Austria
- Photography: Hertha Hurnaus
- Client: Doppelmayr Immobilien GmbH
- Team: Johannes Windbichler (Projektleitung) Dennis Assaf, Magdalena Drach, Philipp Feldbacher, Florian Gottler, Olaf Härtel, Thomas Hold, Simona Masárová, Alexander Mayer, András Nagy, Simon Höbel, Jörg Spraider, Kai Sommer, Ivana Valekova
- Geotechnical engineering: BGG Consult GmbH, Hohenems
- Engineering: GM Ingenieure, Dornbirn
- Landscape planning: Gruber & Haumer, Bürs
Thursday, November 27th, 2014
Article source: Innauer‐Matt Architekten
The building is situated in a small, placid hamlet in the municipality of Schwarzenberg in the midst of the gorgeous scenery of the Bregenz forest landscape.
Image Courtesy © Adolf Bereuter
- Architects: Innauer‐Matt Architekten
- Project: House Feurstein
- Location: Schwarzenberg, Vorarlberg, Austria
- Photography: Adolf Bereuter
Tuesday, November 20th, 2012
Article source: Sven Matt
Finding peace, freedom and nature. This is what mattered most to Gudrun, and by building her own little house on the countryside she got there one step closer. However, an extremely tight budget remained, focussing on the most necessary in terms of floor space and construction was essential. The result is a “two-room-appartement” made from prefabricated timber elements based on a concrete foundation.
Image Courtesy Björn Matt
- Architects: Sven Matt
- Project: House for Gudrun
- Location: Mellau, Vorarlberg, Austria
- Site Area: 300 sqm
- Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Budget: 170.000€
- Design Year: 2007-2009
- Construction Year: 2009-2010
- Photographs: Björn Matt / www.super-bfg.com
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012
Article source: Aicher Architekten
The house Gulm is located on a southern slope overlooking the Walgau and the Rätikon group. Completely detached at the edge of the settlement area the house is situated close to the forest.
In addition to the geographical conditions there was another design parameter: The site was investigated by geomancy and zoned into different areas to use.
Image Courtesy Aicher Architekten
Thursday, September 20th, 2012
Article source: Philipp Bechter
The design of a cemetery is based on the beliefs and their funeral rites, which in turn say a lot about the particular understanding of nature and social relations.
This fact should also be shown clearly in the new cemetery project for Muslims in Vorarlberg.
Image Courtesy Adolf Bereuter, Nikolaus Walter, Peter Allgäuer, Bernardo Bader
- Architects: Bernardo Bader
- Project: Islamic Cemetery Altach
- Location: Altach, Vorarlberg, Austria
- Year: 2012
- Property size: 8400m2
- Property owner: Vorarlberger Gemeindeverband
- Graves: compactly organized grave area with bench, 700 graves in the final possible
- Rooms: Ablution (ritual washing), Small prayer room (Mescid), Utility rooms Covered area for adoption
- Architectural strategy: very open and clearly laid out overall concept Pragmatic with very little symbolism unobtrusive integrated in the landscape
- Photos: Adolf Bereuter, Nikolaus Walter, Peter Allgäuer, Bernardo Bader