Article source: Alp’ Architecture sàrl
Built on the fringe of the village of Vollèges, Wallis, Switzerland, this house benefits an amazing view on the valley of Entremont.
The living spaces are all located on the ground floor and the and the living room has a double height under the apparent framework. A car-port and the technical room are located outside of the main volume to maximize the usable space. The rooms and a mezzanine with a balcony on the living are located on the first floor. Three terraces, all offering various qualities of space and sunshine allow to offer outside extensions to all the common spaces.
- Architects: Alp’ Architecture sàrl (Laurent Berset, Sacha Martin, Romain Pellissier)
- Project: CRN House
- Location: Vollèges, Wallis, Switzerland
- Photography: Christophe voisin
- Engineers: Philippe Bruchez Ingénieur EPF / SIA | Stéphane Pellissier
- Surfaces: 140 m2 | 550 m3
- Year: 2014-2015