The Weston Residence nestles in a valley adjacent to the Saugatuck River. In plan and section, the elements of the house engage the site in a way that purposefully blurs the transition and distinction between the built and natural environment.
- Architects: Specht Harpman Architects
- Project: Weston Residence
- Location: Weston, Connecticut
- Photography: Taggart Sorensen
- Software used: Autocad
- Project Size: 2400 sq. ft.
- Completion Date: 2013
- Design Team: Scott Specht, Louise Harpman, Amy Lopez-Cepero