Article source: Migliore+Servetto Architects
This project won second prize of the competition for the permanent exhibition project.
A simple and clear journey through different scenarios for unique and emotional experience inside the new Pan Tadeusz Museum in Wrocław/Poland.The poem as a fil rouge through the entire exposition that connects different spaces, narrative figures that guide the visitor across the story and central elements that allows the knowledge sharing for individuals and groups.
- Architects: Migliore+Servetto Architects
- Project: MUZEUM PAN TADEUSZA
- Location: Kamienica pod Złotym Słońcem, Wrocław, Poland
- Photography: Migliore+Servetto Architects
- Date: 2012
- Organizator: Zakład Narodowy Im. Ossolińskich