Article source: a/LTA architectes
The Féval city-block is a significant part of the renovation program performed around the Rennes rail-station. The urban project is developed by FGP and Territores. The project suggests to develop a new territory to connect the two sides of the city involving changes in landscape and topography. The railway road passes through urban structures like a river would pass through giant tectonic monuments in a form of large crystals.
- Architects: a/LTA architectes
- Project: CRISTAL RIVIERA
- Location: ZAC EURORENNES, RENNES
- Architect: Périphériques Architectes, Hamonic&Masson
- Client: Groupe Brémond
- Program: Bureaux, cinema, commerces, restauration.
- Cost: 30 M € including VAT (value June 2013)
- Competition: June 2013 / Competition Entry
- SP totale: 21 640 m²
- SP bureaux: 16 820 m²
- SP cinéma: 3 530 m²
- SP commerce, restauration: 1 290 m²