Article source: Enrique Krahe Arquitectos
Public space needs to be continuously reinvented: design premises that prioritize patrimonial or landscape values are compatible with others where recreational or environmental aspects prevail. Located in a small town in the south west of Spain, the Theater of Zafra aims to reconcile the different events that are everyday staged, solving the transition between the monumental city and a ‘periphery’ under construction, through a smooth connection with the pedestrian center.
- Architects: Enrique Krahe Arquitectos
- Project: Municipal Theater of Zafra
- Location: Zafra, Spain
- Project Leader: Arancha Montero
- Collaborator: Jesús Isla, Carlos Brage, Lucía Fernández
- Foreman Builders: Carlos Rubio Manso, Joaquín Escribano Mediero