Article source: ANDRÁS KRIZSÁN DLA cert. architect
The new Visitor and Learning Center situated at the gate of the Káli-basin that demonstrates the herbs of the region was designed by András Krizsán DLA. The good-tempered group of buildings of the Learning Center reflects well on the Balaton Upland’s architectural traditions. Written by Dávid Bán, pictures by Tamás Bujnovszky.
- Architects: ANDRÁS KRIZSÁN DLA cert. architect
- Project: Herb-Valley Centre
- Location: ZÁNKA, Hungary
- Photography: Tamás Bujnovszky
- Architect Staff: Gabriella Takács cert. architect, László Nagy cert. architect
- Building Engineering: Rosza Csaba cert. building engineer / PUMPERO Bt
- Client: SF FOUNDATION
- Statics: Ákos Medek cert. architect, Gergely Szarka cert. civil engineer / MEDEK Iroda Ltd.
- Design: 2012-2013
- Construction: 2014