Julie Ginn is Marketing Director at Axium, a software development company specializing in accounting, project management and business development software solutions for the architectural and engineering (A/E) industry.
Training. Education. Networking.
June 17th, 2010 by Julie Ginn
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Axium Training Workshop in Portland, Oregon, on October 21 and 22
1. Get poweful information only available here. This is the only Training Workshop offered by certified Axium trainers. It’s two days of in-depth training, education and networking you won’t find anywhere else.
2. Conquer your competition. Is your firm ready to catch the next wave of economic opportunity? Research shows that firms that invest in their capabilities during economic downturns acheive more in the long-term than their rivals.
3. Share the wealth. Learn new approaches and practices you can bring back to your firm to improve processes and limit scope creep.
4. Network. Network. Network. Share new ideas and experiences with your peers.
5. Understand Axium’s product vision and strategy. Talk with our R&D team to hear product roadmap, updates, enhancements and development plans.