Two-Part AE Best Practice Webinar Series July 21st & July 28th
The most successful firms make financial information about projects available to their project managers at any time. Projects are more profitable when project managers monitor time entry daily, watch how they’re trending on budgets in real-time, and view client invoices throughout the life of a project.
Part 1 (July 21st): How Project Managers Can Better Control Costs and Increase Project Profits
In this best practices webinar, you’ll learn:
- 6 specific areas you should work to integrate the efforts of accounting with your project managers
- 6 ways to help spur a better time-entry culture
- 2 ways you can determine the ROI on internal work-flow changes
- Steps you can take to have more successful project reviews with your project team that will help control costs and increase profits
Part 2 (July 28th: How Has Successful Accounting & Project Management Integration Impacted Your Firm?
In part two, you’ll hear real-world examples, as employees from firms share how they’ve improved their accounting and project management processes and the specific financial and cultural impact it’s having at their firm.
- What a truly integrated project looks like and the ways it is positively impacting other firms
- The key data that is being put in project manager’s hands in real-time and how it is improving their projects
- How others have created a billing process even project managers love
- And much more!
Axium helps streamline difficult processes and increase profitability with easy-to-use accounting software and project management software for engineers and architects.