You know how to be an architect or engineer, but when it comes to the financial side of the business, it doesn’t come as easy. For principals, or those who wish to be a principal someday, it’s imperative that they understand the key financial metrics for an AE firm. Gaining greater knowledge about finance and accounting will also take your firm’s profitability and even your relationships with your clients, to a new level.
In this AE Best Practice Webinar available on-demand, veteran AE financial expert Ian Rusk discusses the fundamentals of accounting, financial statements, fiscal performance, and future planning in terms familiar to engineers and architects.
What You’ll Learn:
- Fundamental aspects of accounting for AE firms that architects and engineers need to know
- The basics of how to read and interpret financial statements such as an income statement and balance sheet
- Important measures of financial and project performance you should be monitoring
- Understanding and tracking forward looking financial metrics
- The importance of cash flow management and how you can help
Axium helps streamline difficult processes and increase profitability with easy-to-use accounting software and project management software for engineers and architects.