[ Order This Book ]
Table of Contents
High-Speed Digital Design : A Handbook of Black Magic
Author: Johnson, Howard W. / Graham, Martin
Cover: Hard cover
List Price: $79.00
Published by Prentice Hall
Date Published: 01/1992
Focusing on a combination of digital and analog circuit theory, this comprehensive volume will help engineers who work with digital systems shorten their product development cycles and fix their latest high-speed design problems.
- Covers signal reflection, crosstalk, and noise problems that occur in high-speed digital machines (about 10 megahertz).
- Includes checklists that ask the questions an experienced designer would ask about a new system.
- Offers useful formulas for inductance, capacitance, resistance, rise time, and Q.
- Explains the trade-offs between signal crosstalk, mechanical fabrication of tolerances, and trace routing density.
- Presents a methodology for determining how many layers will be required to route a printed circuit board.