All Categories : Case Studies Bookmark and Share

Title : Guangdong Electric Power Design Institute Standardizes on Bentley on $730 Million Project
Company : Bentley Systems
Date : 31-Jul-2012
Downloads : 94



If download does not start, click here.
Rate This File
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star

Bentley software enabled GEDI to improve productivity by 10 percent and reduce the probability of clashes by 90 percent.
User Reviews More Reviews Review This File
Bentley: Be Inspired Awards


Jobs
GIS Specialist for IHS at Albuquerque, NM
GIS Analyst for RAMTeCH at Stillwater, MN
Quality Analyst (St. Louis) for Harris Corporation at St. Louis, MO
GIS Support Specialist for Palm Beach County Human Resources at West Palm Beach, FL
Upcoming Events
Join us at a Bentley CONNECTION Event(Atlanta) at Atlanta GA - Jun 2 - 3, 2015
Join us at a Bentley CONNECTION Event(Hollywood) at EMERSON COLLEGE BUILDING 5960 West Sunset Boulevard Hollywood, CA - Jun 4 - 5, 2015
Canada BIM Council (CanBIM) Regional Session Toronto at Metro Toronto Convention Centre 255 Front Street West, North Bdg Room 206CD Toronto Ontario Canada - Jun 10 - 11, 2015
MANUFACTURING THE FUTURE NOW: 3D PRINTING BREAKFAST SEMINAR at 214 West 29th Street Suite 1100 New York NY - Jun 11, 2015
Canon: Productive All in one Large format printing
GRAPHISOFT: ARCHICAD download 30-day FREE trial
Canon: Get Value of color
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.



Internet Business Systems © 2015 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy