DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — June 13, 2012 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6s993x/building_informati) has announced the addition of the "Building Information Modeling Implementation and Market Trends in the Global Construction Industry in 2012: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
Building Information Modeling Implementation and Market Trends in the Global Construction Industry in 2012: Survey Brief' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the construction industry perceive Business Information Modeling (BIM). It analyzes BIM in the global construction industry including assessment of BIM, key drivers of BIM, chief barriers to BIM, markets for growth of BIM and implementation of BIM in the global construction industry.
- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 182 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 27% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report provides a comprehensive account of how executives in the global construction industry perceive the use of BIM, its potential long-term benefits, and how it is implemented across various business functions.
- The report explores the key drivers and challenges for BIM, and provides comparative analysis by region and company turnover.
- The reports identifies prime vendors of BIM applications and their strengths, and suggestions to improve the acceptability of BIM in the global construction industry.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Assessment of BIM
- Planned change in BIM budgets
- Key drivers of BIM
- Chief barriers to BIM
- Key markets for growth of BIM
- Critical factors for choosing BIM applications
- Prime software for BIM applications
- BIM monitoring tools
- Measures to improve the value of BIM
Reasons To Buy
- Explores the use of BIM, its potential long-term benefits, key drivers and challenges for BIM.
- Project the change in demand for BIM, and its related services in different markets across the globe.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6s993x/building_informati