SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- Jun 14, 2012 -- Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC), a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, today announced the general release of the Java version of Brava!® Enterprise. Brava 6.5 brings the interface and feature set of the Java offering in-line with the Brava versions for other technology platforms, including ActiveX and Flash.
Highlights of Brava 6.5 for Java:
- Updated Interface - The interface now includes the customizable Brava taskbar that improves ease-of-use by only displaying the tools needed for the desired task.
- Threaded Discussions - Brava's Changemark® comments now offer the ability to add replies and record the full conversation.
- Additional Redaction Tools - Redact Page, Redact From/To (e.g., redact between brackets) and the ability to verify redactions are now included.
- Enhanced Measurement, including Takeoffs - Measure circles and tally takeoff counts and measurements.
- Support for Regular Expressions - Brava's search features (both text search and find-and-redact tools) now support regular expressions.
Gary Heath, IGC's President and CEO, said, "IGC offers more technology choices than any other provider of viewing software, with ActiveX, Flash, Java and soon HTML. We know that the needs and preferences of companies differ, and certainly the advantages and disadvantages of the various technology platforms differ. By offering a choice, we give customers more flexibility, and that is what IGC is all about."
To try the latest Java version of Brava, visit the online demo: http://www.bravaviewer.com/demo
About Informative Graphics
Since 1990, Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC) has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It, Net-It and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/IGCsoftware or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.