DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — June 27, 2012 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6cstw/the_operational_im) has announced the addition of the "The Operational Impact of Building Information Modeling in the Global Construction Industry in 2012: Survey Intelligence" report to their offering.
The Operational Impact of Building Information Modeling in the Global Construction Industry in 2012: Survey Intelligence' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the construction industry perceive Business Information Modeling (BIM). It analyzes BIM in the global construction industry including assessment of BIM, key drivers of BIM, chief barriers to BIM, markets for growth of BIM and operational impact of building information modeling.
- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 182 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 27% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report provides a comprehensive account of how executives in the global construction industry perceive the use of BIM, its potential long-term benefits, and how it is implemented across various business functions.
- The report explores the key drivers and challenges for BIM, and provides comparative analysis by region and company turnover.
- The reports evaluates the impact of BIM applications on project lifecycles, its key operational benefits, and specific impacts on project stakeholders.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Assessment of BIM
- Planned change in BIM budgets
- Key drivers of BIM
- Chief barriers to BIM
- Key markets for growth of BIM
- Impact of BIM on Project Lifecycles
- Key benefits of BIM
- Implications of BIM on stakeholder value
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6cstw/the_operational_im