July 30, 2012 - CLEARWATER, FLORIDA, USA — Axiom, one of the world’s most experienced developers of time-saving CAD software products and the developer of LearningBay™ training, announces the release of video-based, searchable courses for MicroStation V8i SELECTseries 3 (SS3).
Courses in the MicroStation V8i SS3 Update Essentials Library focus on the changes, capabilities and tool enhancements that have been introduced in MicroStation V8i SS3. Topics include such things as how to:
- Combine your favorite dialog boxes into groups that you can dock or undock as a single interface item.
- Control the content that gets included in a 3D PDF file.
- Easily add a link to a MicroStation element.
- Activate a nested reference file so that you can edit the file in place.
- Control how the data in the Element Information settings box is presented.
- Open locations in Google maps if you have geographic coordinates established within your design file.
- Randomly or specifically populate your 3D environment with 3D cells.
- Find the Intellitrim tool (which was moved) and use its functions.
- Use a new tool that lets you change the case of your simple or complex text.
As with other courses from Axiom, all the courses in the Update Essentials Library include a built-in “Google-like” search engine that allows users to quickly locate precise videos and lesson pages just by using key words or phrases.
Additionally, courses are in a Professional Development Hours format, also known as Continuing Education Units, which enables users to count study time toward their professional license renewal (in states where permitted).
Many companies expect users to do more with fewer resources and are taking on projects that require MicroStation SS3. This is resulting in an increasing demand for solutions such as Axiom’s MicroStation V8i SS3 Update Essentials Library which can quickly bring users up-to-speed on the new features, functions and tools found in MicroStation V8i SS3.
“Most of the companies and firms that we talk with need ways to rapidly learn or improve existing skills,” says Mike Arroyo, Axiom’s world-renowned MicroStation Evangelist. “Axiom’s LearningBay focuses on making users billable faster on CAD software at a reduced cost. Now, any company can infuse their staff with V8i SS3 skills for existing and new projects.”
How to Contact Axiom
For more information on LearningBay courses or to see a free, online demonstration, call Axiom at 727-442-7774 extension 3232 or e-mail 3232@AxiomInt.com or visit Axiom on the Web at http://LearningBay.com/microstation to find out more about LearningBay’s MicroStation SS3 update training courses.
Axiom is one of the world’s most experienced developers of time-saving CAD software solutions and the largest third-party provider of general-purpose add-ons for MicroStation. Axiom focuses on making CAD work easier by creating time-saving and productivity-boosting tools based on real-world problems CAD users encounter. Based in Clearwater, Florida, Axiom has been developing software for over 25 years.
MicroStation is a trademark of Bentley Systems, Incorporated. LearningBay, and Axiom are trademarks of Axiom.
For Immediate Release
1805 Drew Street