Expert Speakers Provide Best Practices to Improving Team Collaboration with Dedicated Tracks for Manufacturing, Building and Civil Professionals
Framingham, MA ― April 22, 2014 — Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announced that its Autodesk Platinum Partner division, IMAGINiT Technologies, is hosting Problem.Solved., a complimentary one day virtual event on April 24, 2014. Targeting designers, engineers, operations staff and executive management in the manufacturing, building and civil fields, sessions will highlight some of the issues caused by dysfunctional attempts at collaboration as well as provide tips, ideas and best practices for creating an environment that ensures cross functional and dispersed teams can effectively work together on complex projects.
“To be successful, today’s complex projects require collaboration between teams that are spread throughout different departments, geographies and partnering organizations,” says Tim Johnson, senior vice president, IMAGINiT Technologies. “Our lineup of thought leaders and experts from both Autodesk and IMAGINiT will focus on keeping projects on schedule and on budget through effective communication and collaboration. And because this is an online event, you can glean this knowledge from the convenience and comfort of your own office.”
In addition to the keynote and 15 sessions across the manufacturing, architecture, and civil sectors, there is time assigned specifically for networking, asking questions of IMAGINiT’s experts, and learning from fellow attendees.
Problem Solved Keynote Address
Tom Wujec, Autodesk Fellow, and a leader in visual collaboration, will discuss Fostering Clarity by Visualizing Business. Drawing on his own experiences of helping Fortune 500 companies create and implement design strategies, Tom will outline how collaboration and communication can be improved by creating simple visual representations of business challenges.
Expert Led Sessions
IMAGINiT’s team of experts will lead 15 sessions aimed at helping civil, manufacturing, and building professionals find solutions to bottlenecks and broken processes.
- Cut Project Time with Reality Capture (11:45 AM - 12:15 PM EST)
- Collaborating with Multiple Offices: Best Practices (12:30 PM - 1:00 PM EST)
- 5 Clues Your Process is Broken (and What to Do Next) (1:15 PM - 1:45 PM EST)
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles in Civil 3D (2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST)
- Make Your Proposal Stand Out (2:45 PM - 3:15 PM EST)
- Autodesk 360 and Collaboration (11:45 AM - 12:15 PM EST)
- Autodesk Mobile Technologies: Field and Glue Mobile (12:30 PM - 1:00 PM EST)
- Databases and Building Management (1:15 PM - 1:45 PM EST)
- Clarity Datasheets - Customizing Data Sheets and Web Editing (2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST)
- What to Do When You're BIM but Your Partners Aren't (or Vice Versa) (2:45 PM - 3:15 PM EST)
- Bridging Sales and Engineering: Communication through Automation (11:45 AM - 12:15 PM EST)
- Leverage 3D Digital Prototyping Data Downstream to Reduce Manual Effort and Increase Productivity (12:30 PM - 1:00 PM EST)
- Value Found in Linking BOM Data between Vault Pro to ERP (1:15 PM - 1:45 PM EST)
- Cloud-based Process Management or Issue Tracking in PLM 360 (2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST)
- Collaborate with Vendors and Customers by Sharing Data with Autodesk 360 (2:45 PM - 3:15 PM EST)
These expert led sessions are free to attend, but registration is required.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Fortune 500 and Engineering News Record’s Top 100 organizations work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivalled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.
Any and all trademarks making reference to or related to Rand Worldwide, IMAGINiT Technologies, ASCENT, Rand Secure Archive, Rand Secure Data, or IMAGINiT Clarity, are registered and/or owned by Rand Worldwide, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other legal holders.
Autodesk, and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
Public Relations Contact
Cross Border Communications
Phone +1 (508) 663-1411