NOVATO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- Feb 19, 2015 -- IMSI®/Design, the developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail, announced today the release of a new software utility title, Turbo View & Convert.
"IMSI/Design has a long-standing history in offering file viewing and conversion products. Turbo View & Convert continues that tradition with its robust set of file viewing, editing and conversion features," stated Bob Mayer, President of IMSI/Design.
Turbo View & Convert's features include:
- Built-in Image Editor allows you to open dozens of compressed and Camera RAW image formats. View EXIF data and other metadata stored in each image file. Customize your images by adding borders and applying special effects.
- Inspect File Contents and View Metadata Use the Info panel to view information about each file, such as the file type, file size, and location. Switch to Text or Hex view to browse and search the internal contents of any file.
- View Winmail.dat and Other Mail Types View the contents of Winmail.dat files and export the data to a new file. You can also view other email message formats, such as EML files and MSG files created by Microsoft Outlook.
- View and Extract File Archives Opening a file archive in Turbo View and Convert will display the files and allow you to extract them to a new folder. Supported archive formats include ZIP, ZIPX, 7-Zip, RAR, CAB, APK, DMG, TAR, and several others.
- File Identifier Identify unknown file types with Turbo View & Convert.
- Multi-Language Support Turbo View & Convert will, based upon the OS language setting, will display messaging in English, French, Spanish, Czech, German, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
Availability and Pricing
Turbo View & Convert has an SRP of $39.99 and is now available from the IMSI/Design website -- www.IMSIDesign.com.
For more information, please visit www.IMSIDesign.com or call IMSI/Design at 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
IMSI/Design is a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry and the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DesignCAD™, TurboFloorPlan™, and TurboSite® families of precision design applications for mobile and desktop.
© 2015 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI and TurboCAD are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.