To Register Visit www.bentley.com/YIIconference
EXTON, Pa. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — April 15, 2015 — Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, today announced that registration is now open for The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference, being held Nov. 3-5 at the Hilton London Metropole in London, U.K. This global gathering of leading figures in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations features a series of presentations and interactive workshops that explore the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure delivery and investment returns.
Chris Barron, Bentley Systems vice president, corporate communications, said, “We’ve been very gratified by the enthusiastic feedback from attendees to our Year in Infrastructure conferences. The participating executives from architectural and engineering firms, construction companies, and owner-operator and government organizations found the sessions to be engaging and well worth the relatively small investment in their time. Many were able to incorporate into their strategic planning the valuable insights gained on advancements in technology and best practices, and virtually all were motivated by the Be Inspired Awards finalist presentations on extraordinary projects that took full advantage of Bentley’s BIM advancements to enhance both project and asset performance. Attendees also greatly appreciated the opportunity provided to network with their peers and the industry thought leaders speaking at the event. To ensure your availability for our 2015 conference, taking place Nov. 3-5, I encourage you to save the date or, better still, to register now!”
The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conferencewill include:
Executive Summits for C-level executives (available by invitation only):
- The Project Delivery Summit
- The Infrastructure Asset Performance Summit
Industry-specific Forums that provide infrastructure professionals an ideal opportunity to interact with their peers and industry visionaries and learn about best practices and advances in technology:
- The Building Forum is focused on the application of collaborative BIM in multi-discipline design and general construction, with an emphasis on strategies to get a better return on BIM investments.
- The Rail and Road Forum looks beyond design and construction as it explores the application of BIM throughout the lifecycle of transportation infrastructure.
- The Oil, Gas, Chemical, and Mining Forum covers both new capital projects and ongoing operations as it explores new methods and technologies to improve both project performance and asset performance.
- The Utilities Forum addresses topics of relevance to utilities, including the impact of cloud technology on utilities workflows, new developments in meeting the challenges of subsurface utilities, best practices in engineering collaboration, and how to achieve operational excellence through better-performing assets. A concluding panel will discuss the future of the utilities industry.
- The Visions for the Future Forum features research by Bentley Fellows and their collaborating researchers. The speakers will discuss the latest results in their areas of research, including: facilitating onsite decision making through model and data navigation on mobile devices; advancing infrastructure performance through smart sensing, data analytics, and reality modeling; and streamlining construction planning through panoptic interaction.
- The Be Inspired Awards, featuringproject presentations by the finalists of the 2015 Be Inspired Awards program recognizing outstanding achievement in infrastructure design, delivery, and operations; the program culminates in the presentation of the awards to this year’s winners at the Be Inspired Awards banquet;
- Media Day,a pre-conference, invitation-only briefing of over 100 members of leading international online and print media outlets on key business and technology trends in the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure;
- Ample networking opportunities built into the agenda.
For additional information about The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference, or to register for this event, visit www.bentley.com/YIIconference.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancingthe design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2006 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Additional information about Bentley is available at www.bentley.com and in Bentley’s annual report. For Bentley news as it happens, subscribe to an RSS feed of Bentley press releases and news alerts. Visit The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference for highlights of Bentley’s premier thought-leadership event. To view a searchable collection of innovative infrastructure projects from the annual Be Inspired Awards, access Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbooks. To access a professional networking site that enables members of the infrastructure community to connect, communicate, and learn from each other, visit Bentley Communities.
To download the Bentley Infrastructure 500 Top Owners ranking, a unique global compendium of the top public- and private-sector owners of infrastructure based on the value of their cumulative infrastructure investments, visit www.bentley.com/500.
Bentley, the “B” Bentley logo, Be, MicroStation, and ProjectWise are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. Other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.