BOSTON — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 28, 2015 — ARCHIBUS, Inc., the #1 software and services organization in the world for real estate, infrastructure and facilities management automation, announces the latest release of ARCHIBUS software (Version 22). This release of ARCHIBUS features a large number of advances with an emphasis on cost-effective, comprehensive asset management at the individual, property, building, campus, city, community and enterprise levels for governmental, institutional and business organizations of all sizes.
In addition to the advances associated with the mobile-enabled Asset Management and Enterprise Asset Management applications, ARCHIBUS has included Intelligent-Strategic Space Planning and Intelligent-Advanced Portfolio Forecasting applications, which improve management’s ability to accurately estimate future individual- and facilities-related requirements, improve capital planning, and reduce costs.
“It is expected that savings realized by organizations using ARCHIBUS V.22 will be able to grow over 38% to over $240 billion (USD). These organizations will be able to maximize their Return-on-Assets (ROA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with Intelligent-Enterprise Asset Management™ (i-EAM™) and other ARCHIBUS V.22 solution advancements,” said Bruce K. Forbes, IFMA Fellow, Founder and President/CEO of ARCHIBUS, Inc. “i-EAM™ is a One-of-a-Kind Intelligent Offering, which includes intelligent fixed & mobile furniture and equipment management, Intelligent-Consoles™, Intelligent-Connectors™ with Quad-Directional Connectivity™, Intelligent-Mobile Frameworks™, Intelligent-Performance Metrics Frameworks™ and Intelligent UIFM Documentation & Reporting™ (Ubiquitous BIG Data™ Synchronization ). ARCHIBUS V.22 enables users to efficiently manage the full spectrum of assets and their associated short-, medium-, and long-term values throughout their intelligent asset life-cycling. Accurate ARCHIBUS real-time asset performance metrics and analytics empower organizations of all sizes in a timely and cost-efficient manner.”
By automating what are typically labor-intensive tasks, ARCHIBUS delivers unprecedented ease of use accessing and analyzing data, and addresses planning, budgeting, environmental and regulatory compliance, and other management goals to achieve greater competitiveness and profitability.
Most Intelligent Integrated Solution
ARCHIBUS V.22 application advances provide the industry's most intelligent integrated solution for real estate, infrastructure and facility management automation.
ARCHIBUS can be used to effectively manage an organization’s local, regional and global assets and performance metrics, with central visibility and intelligence. The ARCHIBUS V.22 applications are easy-to-use, flexible, affordable, and easy-to-integrate because they work in the same centralized, unified, connected and seamlessly integrated environment. The advances in ARCHIBUS workflows contained in this recent release reflect best-of-class standards, benchmarks, balanced scorecards, ROA valuations, KPIs, and practices as shared by members of the ARCHIBUS Eco-System from around the world. These contribute to more effective work teams because processes naturally flow between individuals, departments, organizations and thousands of point solutions, legacy systems and applications. Extensions of existing space inventory, for example, flow into strategic space forecasts, and asset management plans flow directly into capital planning and project execution.
Some Key Advancement Areas within the ARCHIBUS V.22 solution suite include:
Intelligent-Enterprise Asset Management
- Enterprise Asset Management: A holistic end-to-end asset management system for organizations that need to coordinate their real estate, capital, and asset planning. This application features asset reconciliation and asset/project proposal capabilities using intelligent consoles for superior financial/asset management control, as well as ERP integration.(Enterprise Asset Management includes all of the functionality of the ARCHIBUS Asset Management Application.)
- Asset Management: The application provides an integrated view of all assets including properties, buildings, land, structures, equipment and furniture. It also supports the basic asset management tasks of acquiring, managing, and disposing of assets throughout their full operational life cycle. The overall result is reduced legal, financial and operational risk. (Asset Management includes all of the functionality of the ARCHIBUS Asset Portal Application.)
Intelligent-Strategic Space Planning
- Strategic Space Planning: Delivers a solution built upon the strategic master planning application and integrates with greater ease of use, space planning with space budgeting and project capabilities. Portfolio planners can match/model space supply with space demand, given future expectations. For space planners, this application supports comparison and proposal of options for organizational moves based on specific events such as in-sourcing or lease changes.
Intelligent-Advanced Portfolio Forecasting
- Advanced Portfolio Forecasting: This application provides the capabilities needed for assessing baseline portfolio conditions, forecasting need, proposing alternative planning scenarios, and evaluating the complex tradeoffs involved over the typical three- or five-year planning periods.
Intelligent-Mobile Apps & Performance Metrics Frameworks
- Asset & Equipment Registration Mobile App: A convenient, highly portable app scans and accepts assets singly or in bulk while out in the field. It has features to avoid duplicate entry and to validate categorization in the asset and ownership hierarchies. It also speeds the work of staff at the loading dock or shipping room who accept assets and those in the field who register new building equipment, such as escalators and boilers.
This mobile app also allows users to add one or many equipment assets to the database using smartphone and tablet devices. Asset & Equipment Registration supports the auto-generation or use of barcode scanners for asset ID, and retrieval of last ID, Prefix, and Common Data with limited background syncing required.
- Hazardous Materials Mobile App: A mobile app complementing the ARCHIBUS Hazardous Materials application that has evolved from a highly indexed document library into a true hazardous materials management system. It offers more advanced capabilities that include mobile inventory collection/verification, and more detailed location tracking.
Intelligent-Enterprise Information Modeling Enhancements
Intelligent-Enterprise Information Modeling: Some of the i-EIM enhancements in ARCHIBUS V.22 include advances in the Personalization of User Interfaces, Home Pages and Connectors to Ubiquitous BIG Data Point Solutions & Legacy Systems, Intelligent-Consoles™ with Quad-Directional Connectivity™ [ A/N | CAD | BIM | GIS ] and Intelligent Executive Document Management™, [ PDFs | PPTs | XLSs | DWGs | HTMLs | URLs | etc. ] and Legacy System Export Capabilities. In addition to these new and enhanced applications, the latest release of ARCHIBUS offers high ROI through data visualization, consolidation, and analysis tools such as home pages and project consoles to streamline data access and project management processes.
About ARCHIBUS, Inc. and the ARCHIBUS Federated Eco-System
ARCHIBUS is the #1 Real Estate, Infrastructure & Facilities Management Solution in the World with the total annual expenditures for ARCHIBUS-related products and services at over $2.7 billion (USD). There are over 8,000,000 ARCHIBUS Users within the ARCHIBUS Federated Eco-System worldwide at over 44,000 deployment sites, which are supported by over 1,700 ARCHIBUS Solution Centers and Certified Business Partners. ARCHIBUS Users manage over 22 million buildings and properties, saving their organizations over $100 billion annually. For more than four decades, ARCHIBUS innovations have fostered institutional, business and government transformations.
Since 1968, ARCHIBUS has been a pioneer in “Smart” technologies for properties, buildings, campuses and cities. Since 1980, ARCHIBUS has been involved in the evolution of“Smart Cities” into “Intelligent Cities.” Currently active in over 190 countries, ARCHIBUS is now the #1 global advisor and “smart city technologies integrator” for Intelligent Cities and Communities Transformation™ (ICCT™) Programs and Initiatives. Through their use of ARCHIBUS V.22, we expect organizations torealize annual savings of over $240 billion (USD)which can be utilized to enable best-of-class environments for their staff and consultants and result in, better productivity and increase in Gross Domestic Production Levels.
The comprehensive ARCHIBUS solution suite addresses the most challenging business issues in: Real Estate Portfolio Management; Capital Project Management; Space Planning & Management; Move Management; Asset Management; Environmental & Risk Management; Building Operations; Intelligent Workplace Services and Service Level Agreement Management™; and Extensions & Frameworks for “Smart Cities”; “Intelligent Cities” and “Intelligent Individuals * Communities”; Quad-Directional Connectivity™ [A/N | CAD | BIM | GIS]; Intelligent-Performance Metrics Intelligent-Mobile Apps Frameworks; Intelligent-Crowd Sourcing™ and Intelligent-Social Media™; Intelligent-Enterprise Information Modeling™; Intelligent Enterprise Asset Management™; Intelligent-Enterprise Resource Planning™ (i-ERP™); Ubiquitous Big Data™; Ubiquitous Infrastructure & Facilities Management™; and more.
ARCHIBUS, Inc. is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Visit www.archibus.com, or call +1 617 227 2508.