EXTON, Pa., U.S.A. – February 16,2016 - In the 11 months since Bentley Systems acquired C3global and its predictive operational analytic solution, Amulet has become a hot topic in the boardroom with owner-operator executives in IT/OT/ET looking for solutions to better manage their data and harness the technology provided with the Internet of Things. The latest version of Amulet released in September 2015 is empowering operations professionals to transform data into meaningful information and operational visibility, which can inform decision support and improve operational performance. The latest features and capabilities include:
- New charting features for improved interaction and visualization
- Improved template and replication that helps unlock and scale asset hierarchies
- Event based intelligent alarms for improved filtering and notification
- Electronic documentation with self-publish facility
- New look and feel and improved user experience
- Proof of concept to R integration for modelling and regression analysis
These capabilities will allow users to improve their situational awareness and ability to sense and respond quickly to changing operational conditions. A near real-time dashboard to alert and trigger actions enables easier and more effective decisions.
With near real-time dashboards to alert and trigger actions, decision-making based on changing operational conditions is now even easier and more effective.
Dr Neil Rothwell, Amulet director, said “Amulet is the complete solution for capturing and collecting operational, asset, IT, structured, and unstructured data, and transforming it into actionable information with the power of predictive analytics. These new capabilities will enable users to Bentley’s users to further optimize their operational performance with improved production, reduced operational costs, and smarter decision making by predicting performance, threats, and business opportunities.”