DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 31, 2016 — Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "LiDAR Market by Product (Aerial, Ground-based, and UAV LiDAR), Component, Application (Corridor Mapping, Engineering, Environment, ADAS, Urban Planning, Exploration, and Metrology), Services and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
LiDAR market was valued USD at 1.39 Billion in 2015 and is estimated to reach USD 3.22 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 12.4% between 2016 and 2022. The market growth is attributed to the encouragement of government and institutes for adoption of LIDAR.
Key Topics Covered:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to LiDAR type, component, service, application, and geography along with their respective revenues.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the LiDAR market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the LiDAR market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analyses, and forecasts for the market based on LiDAR type, component, service, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the LiDAR market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
- Faro Technology
- Geokno India Pvt. Ltd.
- Leica Geosystems AG
- Michael Baker International
- Optech Inc.
- Quantum Spatial (Aerometric, Inc.)
- Riegl Laser Measurement Systems GmbH
- Sick AG
- Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
- Trimble Navigation Limited
- Velodyne LiDAR, Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 LiDAR Market, By Component
8 LiDAR Market, By Product
9 LiDAR Market, By Service and Software
10 LiDAR Market, By Application
11 LiDAR Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hq46tl/lidar_market_by