Sep 20, 2016 -- GstarCAD Mechanical is a combination of CAD platform and professional mechanical design/drafting tools, which covers various fields of mechanical design. What is worth mentioning, it is the only CAD software in the world which is fully compatible with AutoCAD® Mechanical. Now GstarCAD Mechanical 2016 SP2 was just released with many practical features added.
What’s new in GstarCAD Mechanical 2016
· Compatibility - full data compatibility with AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 and 2015;
· FitsList - generate fits list from dimensions in drawing area and place it at selected location. After editing fits, you can choose to real-time update lists or later;
· Library - simplify the work of managing and using engineering drawing files
· Mechanical Layer Manager - Do more compared with ordinary Layer Manager in CAD platform
· More optimization and new function/commands added to save your time, like multiple Dimensions, Dimension Break, Detail View and Section Line, etc
Then some users may question in what aspects make GstarCAD Mechanical an efficient tool, and why they should choose it. Here are some points for you to consider:
Its seamless data exchange with AutoCAD® Mechanical significantly reduces the losses of data. By keeping the similar operation habits, GstarCAD Mechanical is a much more cost effective alternative. GstarCAD Mechanical also provides international drafting standards like ANSI/BSI/CSN/DIN/GB/GOST/ISO/JIS that are customizable. The powerful dimension tools and rich symbols annotation can meet your needs for manufacturing design and drafting.Through the BOM, GstarCAD Mechanical is able to be integrated with other PDM or PLM systems like PTC.
Since the first release in in 2015, over hundred clients from Germany, Japan, Korea, etc have chosen to use GstarCAD Mechanical and the number keeps increasing. To know more details about GstarCAD 2016 please visit Gstarcad.net or directly purchase on GstarCAD Buy page. Follow GstarCAD Facebook, Twitter to get more latest news and tips.
Gstarsoft is the recognized leading provider of 2D/3D CAD software and solutions for the industries involving AEC, mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, GIS, survey and mapping, civil, etc. GstarCAD have focused on developing highly .dwg-compatible CAD platform for over 20 years. Versions in 14 different languages sell in over 100 countries worldwide.
Contact with Gstarsoft
Sales: Email Contact
Support: Email Contact
Marketing: Email Contact
Tel: +0086 10 57910609