Sep 27, 2016 -- BIM – Building information modeling has made its way across construction industry, almost being at the center of nearly all construction projects. Architects, structural engineers, MEP Engineers and other stakeholders have started relying more on 3D BIM modeling services, as the parametric models developed with help of BIM, are capable of resolving and managing coordination and communication issues in or during the project lifecycle.
Let’s have a look at some of the major benefits 3D BIM modeling service providers offer with help of BIM:
- 3D BIM modeling service provider are known to create a virtual environment, empowering architects and designers to convey their idea straight out to clients and convince them.
- BIM aids in reducing RFIs – Request for information, and thereby reducing excessive expenditures.
- Visual representation and renderings are the outcome of enhanced communication amongst team members; and a 3D BIM model facilitates it right from inception.
- Spatial coordination is the bread and butter for MEP contractors, and BIM models make site planning through spatial coordination a convenient process altogether, ultimately saving time and investment.
- But with each passing day, BIM is getting stronger and enabling architects, engineers and designers to reduce errors and redundancy in task. Today with BIM data on hand, they can easily track the materials requirement and extract quantity take off.
- Shop drawings with BIM, portrays exactly how the precast firms intend to implement consultant’s design drawings for prefabrication.
- BIM simplifies the process of going through drawings and making design changes, as it automates this process which gives accurate results in no time.
- With increasing climate changes, architects, contractors and owners are becoming more concerned about energy efficiency of the building structure. BIM enables integration of energy simulation tools, which gives projected energy consumption statistics of the building. This data helps in reducing the operational costs of the building, ultimately benefiting owners.
Not to forget that the true potential of BIM unfolds only when key decision makers including Architects, Structural and MEP engineers, implement BIM since inception. Project owners or building owners never will compromise on the quality of buildings. 3D BIM modeling services help these construction project stakeholders to address the challenge of building structures well within predefined budget and time lines.
BIM modeling does boost construction process, but you can leverage it fully when you chose the right 3D modeling BIM service provider. Partnering up with Hi-Tech CADD Services will help you break the BIM adopting barrier and strengthen the smooth coordination for all your construction projects.
Serving clients across the globe Hi-Tech has served architectural firms, design firms, MEP contractors and general contractors for various construction projects such as commercial building, residential buildings, and several mega projects such as MEP coordination for Airport with multiple complexities. With experience of more than a decade, we are better at comprehending client needs better. If you are seeking a reliable, experienced and trustworthy BIM partner, contact us at Email Contact