Allen, Texas — June 02, 2009 — QuadriSpace™ Corporation, a leading provider of 3D product documentation software, today announced that it has released the 2009 version of its easy, compete and affordable 3D documentation suite.
The QuadriSpace Document3D Suite is used worldwide to create documents, illustrations and animations from 3D CAD models and then share 3D information with others through standard formats. Document3D provides full support for current printed documents and a seamless migration to future interactive 3D documents. The 2009 release extends the QuadriSpace reputation for ease-of-use by streamlining common documentation tasks with new tools that:
- Automatically create balloons for illustrations
- Ease the creation of exploded views, even with large, complex 3D models
- Make it simple to import or create custom parts list and format them for use in a document
- Improve document accuracy with spell checking of text, markups, meta-data and more
- Uses existing 3D directly to reduce documentation time by 80% or more; this allows companies to meet the same deadlines with limited resources
- Includes all of the tools you need to author final documents from 3D data
- Provides many electronic delivery options that make it easy to migrate a documentation process from printed packets to a "Go Green" paper-free deliverable
- Provides for seamless updates to entire documents when 3D CAD designs change.
To download a free 15-day trial, view details about this release, or attend a free online demonstration, visit: http://www.quadrispace.com/2009_whats_new.htm
QuadriSpace Corporation ( http://www.quadrispace.com) delivers premier Product Communication and Documentation solutions using its patented technology (U.S. Patent # 7,068,269). Our software solutions enhance productivity by enabling 3D CAD and associated data reuse throughout the business process. The easy-to-use suite of products minimizes the time to market and the documentation costs throughout the enterprise. QuadriSpace products serve a broad user base of engineers, marketing and technical publication professionals.
E-mail: Email Contact