DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — February 9, 2010 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ce6adf/global_engineering) has announced the addition of the " Global Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management 2008-2012" report to their offering.
Engineering Applications offer products and solutions for the facilities management, architectural, engineering & construction, manufacturing, geospatial mapping, digital media, and the entertainment market. It enables the customers to experience their ideas digitally; and visualize & simulate real-world performance early in the design process through digital prototyping. This capability offers the designers and engineers the flexibility to optimize and improve their designs, before they actually begin the manufacturing process. Thus, it helps in saving time and money, improving quality, and fostering innovation for a competitive advantage.
Facility management is an interdisciplinary field, primarily devoted to the maintenance and care of commercial or institutional buildings. It includes facility selection & acquisition, building services, information systems, communications, safety & health, physical security, and emergency preparedness. The Facility management industry is also responsible for ensuring that the services are delivered in a way that they contribute to the productivity and profitability of those people who utilize a facility. It helps reduce the impact of the use of facilities on the environment; and minimizes operational life cycle costs of facilities, repairs & maintenance, security and cleaning.
Over the previous decade, the Engineering Applications market has seen a consistent year-on-year growth; and despite the recession, investments in this market continued till early 2008. As recession continued to affect the manufacturing industry at the end of 2008, there was a slight slowdown in the investments. This market is expected to grow during the first half of 2010.
The report by TechNavio Insights forecasts the market size of the Global Engineering Applications for facilities management over the period 2008-2012. Further, it discusses the segmentation of this market into various geographic regions. It also identifies the key market trends, drivers and challenges and profiles some of the key vendors of this market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management Size & Forecast
3. Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management Geographic Segmentation 3.1 Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management in Americas 3.2 Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management in EMEA 3.3 Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management in APAC
4. Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management Market Trends
5. Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management - Growth Drivers
6. Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management Market - Challenges
7. Engineering Applications Market for Facilities Management - Vendors 7.1 ARCHIBUS 7.2 Autodesk Inc 7.3 Bentley Systems Inc 7.4 Facility Software International 7.5 Manhattan Software 7.6 Tririga
Other Reports in this Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ce6adf/global_engineering
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716