RESTON, Va. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 12, 2011 — Bamboo Solutions, a leading provider of products that enhance Microsoft SharePoint, today announced the dates for their next round of SharePoint Webinars. Offered monthly, each free, one-hour webinar addresses common issues users face when deploying SharePoint solutions, and offers insight into the usage of Bamboo’s extensive line of products to enhance SharePoint. Webinar focus areas include Project Management, Workflow, Administration, SharePoint Essential products, and Enterprise Framework Solutions. Webinar hosts demonstrate standard usage, review best practices, provide tips and, at the end of each session, open the Webinar to questions from attendees.
Providing insight and guidance on a variety of SharePoint topics useful to both end users and administrators, webinars are hosted by Bamboo’s highly experienced staff:
- Angela Dillon. MCSE, MCTS, MCT. As a member of the Bamboo Solutions Sales Support team, Angela helps customers maximize their SharePoint investment with the deployment of Bamboo products, tailoring solutions to meet individual customer requirements. Prior to joining Bamboo, Angela provided training and consulting services in Microsoft technologies to government and private sector clients in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Jeremy Minich. MCTS. A Solutions Consultant and Sales Support Engineer for Bamboo Solutions since 2008, Jeremy has worked as a SharePoint Administrator in various direct-hire and consulting organizations and roles.
- Sean Mason. As a member of the Bamboo Sales Support team, Sean assists customers to increase utilization of their SharePoint environment with the use of Bamboo’s solutions; Sean’s specific expertise revolves around Workflows.
- Julie Auletta, P.E. Julie is responsible for many areas of services and consulting for Bamboo, including major account management. She brings more than 20 years of consulting experience to her position, having led numerous successful consulting organizations. Her advice has helped many customers leverage SharePoint and Bamboo products to successfully solve a variety of business challenges.
- Rob Manfredi. Rob brings over 20 years of enterprise software sales and marketing experience to Bamboo. He has managed both direct and partner channel sales teams delivering software solutions to the Fortune 1000 market.
The following webinars are offered each month. All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT):
Bamboo SharePoint Project Management Central Webinar
Attend this webinar if you are looking for a complete, out-of-the-box project management solution, or if you are building your own SharePoint portal for Project Management and need some tools to fill in the gaps between what SharePoint provides and what you need to do.
- Tuesday May 17, 8:00am
- Wednesday May 18, 2:00pm
- Thursday, May 19, 5:00pm
- Wednesday June 1, 11:00am
- Thursday June 2, 8:00am
- Tuesday June 14, 8:00am
- Wednesday June 15, 2:00pm
- Thursday June 16, 5:00pm
Bamboo SharePoint Framework Solutions Webinar
Learn to dramatically accelerate the development of applications and solutions by tapping into the large and growing set of components offered by Bamboo and a wide range of vendors. See examples of the types of applications you can build and deploy quickly without custom code to leverage your SharePoint investment and satisfy your business users.
- Wednesday June 8, 12:00pm NOON
Bamboo SharePoint Essentials Webinar
Bamboo Essentials are just that, products which are essential to any implementation of SharePoint. In this informational webinar, we'll show you how easy it is to add functionality to the out-of-the-box SharePoint experience, and to give users the features they really want.
- Wednesday May 25, 11:00am
- Thursday, May 26, 8:00am
- Wednesday June 1, 2:00pm
- Tuesday June 7, 8:00am
- Wednesday June 22, 11:00am
Bamboo SharePoint Workflow Conductor Webinar
With Bamboo's Workflow Conductor, learn how Conductor's Studio and administration tools make building and managing new workflows so easy that you'll find yourself creating automated processes for just about everything.
- Wednesday May 18, 10:00am
- Wednesday June 1, 3:00pm
- Wednesday June 15, 10:00am
Bamboo SharePoint Administration Webinar
Learn how Bamboo Solutions products enrich SharePoint's out-of-the-box capabilities, alleviating the most basic and typical administrative tasks common to most SharePoint environments.
- Wednesday May 18, 11:00am
- Wednesday June 15, 11:00am
Webinars are conducted online and offered at various times each month. Attendance is free, but registration is required. Details are available on the Bamboo Solutions website, http://store.bamboosolutions.com/BambooMainWeb/webinars.aspx
Bamboo Solutions offers free webinars in order to help our customers understand the power behind Bamboo Web Parts and how to maximize the use of SharePoint in their environments.
For additional information about Bamboo Webinars, please visit
http://store.bamboosolutions.com/BambooMainWeb/webinars.aspx , or contact Bamboo Sales at 1.703.964.2002 or via